Elaro is envisioned to be a community that promotes healthy outdoor living.
Highlighting life's simple pleasures, it is a residential development that embraces the community in its natural landscape. It seeks to provide a lifestyle allowing families to immerse in the outdoors and at the same time enjoy the urban conveniences provided by its ideal environment in the South.
Location and Access
- Situated in Canlubang, Laguna, (before Montecito) and right beside the NUVALI Wildlife and Bird Sanctuary
- Fourth Ayala Land Premier development in NUVALI
- Accessible via ACTEx through Mamplasan (with GDC stickers only), Sta. Rosa, Silang and Eton exits
- Elaro's main gate is located at the road after Treveia
Land and Terrain
- Directly beside the NUVALI Wildlife and Bird Sanctuary (14 hectares)
- Elevation ranges from 121 - 161 meters above mean sea level
- Gently rolling terrain
- With views of Tagaytay Ridge (West) and Mt. Makiling (Southeast)
Gross Land Area : 72 has.
Lot Size range : 600 to 1400 sqm
Average Lot Size : 770 sqm
Number of Lots : 451 lots
Density : 6 lots/ha.
HLURB LTS No. 24927